Saturday, December 28, 2013



A lot of my friends asked me why I started to promote Authority Spy. The truth is, it’s been ages (in Internet years) since I last promoted an IM product. I’m already light years away from the IM niche, and have moved on to promoting health & wellness digital products and tangible Amazon products. I’m not the next authority in the industry, in fact I’m not the best of the IM gamers (I don’t belong to this niche).

I’m personally excited to use Authority Spy on my other non-IM sites. Why? It’s for my marketing.

Why am I saying this? I own 20+ blogs, some of which I’ve passionately and religiously posted updates while some others are there as niche websites. Authority Spy has the power to tap in the pool of authority that I want to make connections and relationships with, get updates to, promote to my subscribers and find influencers with whom I can partner with to find JV partners for a venture I’m interested in.

Yes, Authority Spy helps you find JV Partners


Interested in promoting other people’s products or people who might be interested in driving a huge user base to yours? With AuthoritySpy, you’re in the right track. Why? Here’s a fraction of the reasons:

You can contact them directly (you’ll be given direct links to their social profiles)
You can collaborate with them through their contact list
You can contact them for Affiliate Marketing

Authority Spy can be the Next SEO Tool


Authority spy helps you find the authority in your niche-- the rich pool of high PR backlinks which can drive both rankings and traffic. Truly targeted and safe for link building.

Are you ready for exposure?


If you’re not one of those “Get Rich Quick” IMers, you know that marketing is the key and the formula is simply: marketing = relationships.

Build relationships with the tough guys from your niche with this awesome tool.


This is just a fraction of the possibilities that urged me to promote Authority Spy. I know that I’m promoting something of great value and usefulness.  This is perhaps one of the best social media tools for 2014.

https://fo123.infusionsoft.com/go/as/sagchiq03/

0 comments:

Post a Comment