Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So why would you buy Authority Spy now in 2014? Let me tell you why.

These days, competition is hard and marketing is getting a little more manual than before. Why did I say this? I have realized for the past 2 years that if you want to earn money nowadays you actually need to get connected to real people, have real business relationships with them and actually get in touch with them as much as you possibly can.

I don’t know with you, but back in 2009, I earn an average of $1500 per month total income as an affiliate and adsense sites owner. My first paycheck was exactly $1532.00 and I earned it after promoting Commission Blueprint. And think about it, althout 2009 doesn’t sound that far and old, 2009 was actually 5 YEARS AGO. Yes, 5 years ago when Google was young and Adwords was more useful than it is today in terms of making money. And guess what, 5 YEARS is like eons in Internet years! **Not to mention Internet Marketing years!** so if you’re someone who’s still hoping to earn today by using the marketing tactics that worked yesterday, I bet you never earned an average of $1,500 per month (and that’s the very least!)

Why is Authority Spy “The Thing” these days?


As what I’ve just mentioned, the marketing strategies of yesterday are no longer working today. Today it’s getting more honest, sincere-- which is good. Businesses are mostly looked at as people, no longer as companies. You search for authorities to gain exposure or get funds for your next big idea.

Authority Spy Helps You Find JV Partners


Marketers nowadays are more willing to help, especially if they have sincere connections from you. Posting a comment on their blogs and being present to every network that they have works like magic. Trust me, it does. If you could just realize the power of Authority Spy to change your income from $1,500 per month to $50,000 then you’ll understand how looking for a high quality business relationship or ideas from Authorities give you leverage more than anyone else in this industry.
https://fo123.infusionsoft.com/go/as/sagchiq03/

 

Check the Special:


Thank you for taking time to read my article. I’m being granted a special page from Authority Spy for all my readers. Please check this out:

1 comment: